Hawaiian Poi Power. Mix with water and enjoy for dinner/lunch. Some individuals use it as a thickening product for stews, etc. In Hawaiian, mothers often feed their children/babies poi. Chill if desired. May be eaten as starch with entrees like dried fish or lomi lomi salmon. 3 ounce bottles.
Made with taro.
Why order poi powder from PahoaSunrise.com?
- Thousands of happy customers. We are a long-time, online company (started in August 2000) dedicated to offering popular and unique products from Hawaii with great customer service. If you are a first-time customer, try us out.
- We believe in getting personal with you. While we utilize automated email, we will also contact you personally to confirm your address and ask you few questions. Then, we will let you know when we shipped out your box.
- Free Shipping.
- Ordering larger quantities can save you money.
- A wonderful birthday, thank you and holiday gift for a friend or loved one.
- Grown in Hawaii and shipped from Hawaii..... You can't get any better than that. :)
Store indoors in cool, dry area.
For Frequently Asked Questions- Please click on FAQ below.
If you don't see your answer there, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 808-551-8832.
Thank you for considering PahoaSunrise.com!
Last updated 3/2021