Traditional Hawaiian Herbal Teas - 24 Mamaki Tea Bags
Traditional Hawaiian Herbal Teas - 24 Mamaki Tea Bags Per Packet. 100 percent naturally grown on the Big Island of Hawaii. Net Weight 2 ounces. Made in Hawaii by Traditional Hawaiian Herbal Teas. Order now.
The Mamaki leaves come directly from Mamaki plants growing in Hawaii's rainforests. The plants utilize nutrients already occurring in the rich forest environment to create a smooth and mild flavor.
According to the grower, no herbicides, pesticides, or chemical fertilizers are used.
No caffeine and cholesterol. 100 percent Hawaiian green tea certified.
Directions: Boil 3 cups of water in non-aluminum tea pot. Add 1 tea bag to boiling water. Cover. Let steep for 10 to 15 minutes. Reheat if needed. To increase strength, taste and color, let it steep for longer. One tea bag will yield approximately 4-6 cups of delicious hot Mamaki tea. Drink 3 cups a day for 5 days and rest for 2 days. Drink to good health.
Storage information: Keep in cool and dry location. Place in a box or plastic container.... or better yet, a container made out of metal and out of direct sunlight.
Possible Health Benefits: People order Mamaki tea for naturally helping to control hypertension, seasonal allergies and other illnesses. This nformation based on customer responses.
**Allergy/Caution: Pregnant or nursing women and individuals with serious illnesses should contact your physician prior to drinking the tea. The FDA has not verified any health claims.
Thank you for considering PahoaSunrise.com!
Here are a number of reasons to shop with us....
- Thousands of happy customers. We are a long time company (started in August 2000) dedicated to offering popular and unique products from Hawaii with great customer service. If you are a first time customer, check us out.
- Our personal touch. We send out only one automated email confirming your order. After that, we will contact you personally to confirm your address and ask you few questions. Then, we will let you know when we shipped out your box.
- Our shipping costs are already included in our prices (for shipping within the United States and APO/FPO addresses. Almost all of our items (except for our tropical flowers) are sent out via USPS Priority Mail.
- We guarantee our products. For example... if the juice can arrives leaking, we will do our best to make things right. We will offer to issue you a credit or send you a can to replace the damaged one.
- Most of our items are Made in Hawaii. If not, we will be upfront and let you know on our product page.
- We can send our products to a different address. For instance, you want to send a box of chocolate or flowers to your daughter for her birthday, we will be more than happy to ship it there.
- We send all of our items out from Hawaii. You can't get better than that... receiving something from paradise. :)
For Frequently Asked Questions- Please see left menu bar.
If you don't see your answer here, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com or by calling 808-551-8832.