Natural Hawaiian Mamaki Herbal Tea Bags. 100 percent naturally grown on the Big Island of Hawaii. 24 tea bags per packet. Net Weight 2 ounces. Made in Hawaii by Traditional Hawaiian Teas. Loose leaves and other Hawaiian teas also available.
If you are staying in Waikiki, we are able to deliver the Mamaki tea to you.
The Mamaki leaves come directly from Mamaki plants growing in Hawaii's rainforests. The plants utilize nutrients already occurring in the rich forest environment to create a smooth and mild flavor.
According to the grower, no chemicals (such as herbicides and pesticides) and fertilizers are used.
If you are concerned about chemicals, this product goes beyond organic which still uses a certain amount of chemicals.
No caffeine and cholesterol. Soothing, cleansing and rejuvenating. 100 percent Hawaiian green tea certified.
Ingredients: 100% Hawaiian Mamaki (Pipturis Albidus)
Directions: Boil 3 cups of water in non-aluminum tea pot. Add 1 tea bag to boiling water. Cover. Let steep for 10 to 15 minutes. Reheat if needed. To increase strength, taste and color, let it steep for longer. One tea bag will yield approximately 4-6 cups of delicious hot Mamaki tea. Drink 3 cups a day for 5 days and rest for 2 days. Drink to good health.
Storage information: Keep in cool and dry location. Place in a box or plastic container.... or better yet, a container made out of metal and out of direct sunlight.
Allergy/Caution: None provided. Pregnant, nursing women, and individuals with illnesses/conditions should not drink the tea unless authorized by a physician; the FDA has not verified any health claims; a physician should be contacted to treat any physical, mental or emotional illnesses.
Serve it at..... a Hawaiian luau party, dinner and/or dessert. Wonderful warm drink for a cold, snowy or raining evening. Christmas/birthday gift or employee appreciation gathering (special treat).
Please feel free to mix different items! We offer many other popular and unique Hawaii products including Kauai and Kona Coffee, Hawaiian Sun drinks, Hawaiian Host chocolates, Mamaki Tea, etc.
The numbers below provide a breakdown: Number of items, Price, and Shipping cost (already included in the price) going to the same address:
1: $25.29 ($6.45 shipping included)
2: $38.17 ($6.45 shipping included)
3: $53.29 ($6.45 shipping included)
4: $69.98 ($13.15 shipping included)
Even though 4 is the last quantity listed, you can order a higher amount if inventory is available. The system will calculate your new price based on the average cost of 4 items.
Thank you for considering PahoaSunrise.com!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
How to place an order and then check out/make payment?
Please go to the Placing Your Order section on the left side of this page and follow the information.
How much does shipping cost?
Our shipping costs are already included in the price of the item.
Whenever possible, PahoaSunrise.com will utilize the USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail boxes*- small ($6.55), medium ($13), or large ($18.25). This price includes shipping and confirmation.
However, there are situations (e.g. Hawaiian Mamaki Tea) when we will utilize regular boxes. In this case, the shipping rate will be based on the Priority Mail Rate by weight.
* Tropical flowers will be sent out via FedEx.
If you combine several items in one order, what happens to the shipping cost?
If you purchase different products listing separate USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail rates, you will be charged for only one flat rate box as long as everything fits in the same box. The amount will be credited to you when we process your credit card.*
If you like one of our products, we encourage you to combine several different items or buy larger quantities of the same product because your per unit cost generally goes down.
*Unfortunately, tropical flower assortments and plants must be sent out via FedEx and cannot be combined with any other items.
Which methods of shipping do we utilize?
We use FedEx to ship all of our tropical flowers. Rest of the items are sent out using United States Postal Service.
Where do we send our products? Do we ship to military APO/FPO addresses?
We send our tropical flowers only within the continental United States except for the State of Arizona. There is an extra $15 shipping charge for shipping it to Alaska.
Everything else is sent via the United States Postal Service (USPS) Priority Mail to all 50 states.
As a service to our military friends and family, we also send out products (non tropical flower items) to military bases located in foreign countries. Based on our experience, the boxes have been reaching its destination in about 2 -3 weeks after mailing.
Unfortunately, we cannot send perishable items like tropical flowers to military addresses located in foreign countries.
Why Should You Order From Us?
- We will be in personal contact with you. We send out only one automated email confirming your order after you make your purchase. After that, we will contact you personally to confirm your address and ask you few questions. Then, we will let you know when we shipped out your box. During our conversation, you can ask us any questions and we will get back to you.
- Most of our items are Made in Hawaii. If not, we will state it on our product page.
- We send all of our items out from Hawaii. Can't get better than that... receiving something from paradise. :)
- We provide a monthly subscription plan. If you love one or two of our items like the Aloha Maid Passion Orange Guava drink or Mamaki tea, we will let you know on a monthly basis that it is time to order another box of your favorite product. Due to our agreements, we do not store or download any of your credit card information. This is to prevent identity theft.
- We do our best to be environmentally friendly. We purchase boxes that are recycled and use newspaper (already read) whenever possible. We avoid using styrofoam, bubble wrap, wrapping paper, etc. Unfortunately, we have to use plastic bags when shipping our juices, etc. This was a request of USPS personnel just in case a can breaks.
- We are committed to our Hawaii community. Throughout the year, the owner personally gives back either his volunteer time (through the Ala Moana Lions Club, Aloha International Piano Festival, etc.) and/or provide contributions to various groups (e.g. non-profits, teams, etc.) whenever possible.
- We have been in business for over 14 years.... mahalo to everyone for making this possible!
- We are loyal to our repeat customers. After your first order, we offer you (and your referrals) a 10 percent discount off the regular price (minus any shipping discounts, etc. first) on your future purchases. Unfortunately, this cannot be combined with any other offer, discounts, sale, etc. If the item is already on sale when you purchase it, the system will apply the sale price and then we will adjust it manually to make up the remaining discount amount.
Special Message and Card:
PahoaSunrise.com will be able to enclose a card with your special birthday, graduation, wedding, or congratulatory message at no cost. Just write your message in the comment section when you place your order.
Are you on one or both of the popular social media tools Facebook and/or Google+?
We would love it if you click the "Like" button on our Facebook Page (searchable as PahoaSunrise.com - Hawaii) and/or adding us to your circle on our Google+ Page? Mahalo!
In order to respect your privacy, we will post items on our Facebook or Google+ Page no more than twice a day.
Does PahoaSunrise.com have a public facility that you can visit?
Contact Us for any Questions:
Please feel free to contact us either via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (808) 551-8832.
Mahalo for considering PahoaSunrise.com!!