Traditional Hawaiian Teas- Mamaki Tea. Loose leaves containing both whole and smaller pieces. Naturally grown on the Big Island of Hawaii by Traditional Hawaiian Teas. Ingredients: 100% Hawaiian Mamaki (Pipturis Albidus). Net Weight 1.0 ounce.
- No caffeine and cholesterol. Naturally grown.
- Soothing, cleansing and rejuvenating.
- Shipping costs are already included in the price.
- We use USPS Priority Mail. Our shipping allows you to save more per item by ordering larger quantities.
Possible Health Benefits: People order Mamaki tea for helping to control hypertension, seasonal allergies and other illnesses.**
**Allergy/Caution: Pregnant or nursing women and individuals with serious illnesses should contact your physician prior to drinking the tea. The FDA has not verified any health claims.
Instructions: For small servings, you can add about 1 or 2 leaves to 1 regular size coffee cup of hot water. Add or remove leaves to suit your desired taste.
If desired color/taste is not brought out initially, you can try reheating the water or add a few more leaves.
Storage information: Keep in cool and dry location. Place in a box or plastic container.... or better yet, a container made out of metal and out of direct sunlight.
Quantities may be limited, so purchase now.
Higher Quantity.... If you would like to order more than the quantity listed above, please feel free to input the desired amount. The system will calculate your price based on the average cost of the items stated above.
You might be able to save some money if you order larger quantities.
Order 1= Receive 1 packet (Shipping Cost $8.45 included)
2= Receive 2 packets (Shipping Cost $8.45 included)
3= Receive 3 packets (Shipping Cost $8.45 included)
4= Receive 4 packets (Shipping Cost $8.45 included); Customer Favorite
5= Receive 5 packets (Shipping Cost $12.90 included); Most Popular Amount!
6= Receive 6 packets (Shipping Cost $12.90 included)
Here are a number of reasons to shop with us....
- Thousands of happy customers. We are a long time company (started in August 2000) dedicated to offering popular and unique products from Hawaii with great customer service. If you are a first time customer, check us out.
- Our personal touch. We send out only one automated email confirming your order. After that, we will contact you personally to confirm your address and ask you few questions. Then, we will let you know when we shipped out your box.
- Our shipping costs are already included in our prices (for shipping within the United States and APO/FPO addresses. Almost all of our items (except for our tropical flowers) are sent out via USPS Priority Mail.
- We guarantee our products. For example... if the juice can arrives leaking, we will do our best to make things right. We will offer to issue you a credit or send you a replacement.
- Most of our items are Made in Hawaii. If not, we will be upfront and let you know on our product page.
- We can send our products to a different address. For instance, you want to send a box of chocolate or flowers to your daughter for her birthday, we will be more than happy to ship it there.
- We send all of our items out from Hawaii. You can't get better than that... receiving a gift or item from paradise. :)
For Frequently Asked Questions- Please see left menu bar.
If you don't see your answer here, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 808-551-8832.
Thank you for considering PahoaSunrise.com!
Last updated 4/2018