Aloha Maid Pass-O-Guava (Passion Orange Guava). 100 percent all natural. 11.5 fl. ozs. 6 pack. Made in Hawaii.
Ingredients: Water, (Maui brand) cane sugar, guava puree, passion fruit and orange juice from concentrates, gum Arabic, citric acid, and ascorbic acid (vitamin c).
No artificial flavors and colors. No high fructose corn syrup.
We also offer Meadow Gold POG Juice.
Please feel free to add more items to this order. See FAQs below (3rd one) about saving a few dollars with our Flat Rate Shipping.
Availability: Yes, it is available. Order today!
Storage information: Keep in cool and dry location.
Serve it at..... a Hawaiian luau party, dinner and/or dessert, Christmas/birthday gift, or employee appreciation gathering (special treat).
The numbers below provide a breakdown: Number of items, Price, and Shipping cost (already included in the price) going to the same address:
1: $27.49 ($13.15 shipping included)
2: $30.26 ($13.15 shipping included)
Even though 2 is the last quantity listed, you can order a higher amount if inventory is available. The system will calculate your new price based on the average cost of 2 items.
Thank you for considering PahoaSunrise.com!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
How to place an order and then check out/make payment?
If you are having problems making/completing an order, hopefully these step by step instructions will make your shopping experience a little better.
1. Go to the product page of your choice.
2. Click on the "Add to Cart" button right below the prices to place an order. If you need 3 items, click on the button 3 times. On the top right side of page, it should say "Your shopping items. 3 items."
3. If you are done shopping, click on "checkout" (also located at the top right) where it will take you to the shopping cart. If the quantity is wrong or you want to add more items, you can adjust amount under the "quantity" (qty) column. Then click on the "update" button.
4. If everything is correct, you can continue shopping by clicking on "keep shopping" (right middle of the page) link and it will take you back to the product page. If you are finished shopping, then click on the red "checkout" box.
5. Fill out the rest of the information on the "Billing and Shipping" page. Once completed, go to the bottom of the page and click on the red "continue" button. Please be sure your address for your credit card is the same as your billing address.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How much does shipping cost?
Our shipping costs are already included in the price of the item.
Whenever possible, PahoaSunrise.com will utilize the USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail boxes*- small ($6.55), medium ($13.10), or large ($17.60). This price includes shipping and confirmation.
However, there are situations (e.g. Organic Hawaiian Mamaki Tea) when we will utilize regular boxes. In this case, the shipping rate will be based on the Priority Mail Rate by weight.
* Tropical flowers will be sent out via FedEx.
If you combine several items in one order, what happens to the shipping cost?
If you purchase different products listing separate USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail rates, you will be charged for only one flat rate box as long as everything fits in the same box. The amount will be credited to you when we process your credit card.*
If you like one of our products, we encourage you to combine several different items or buy larger quantities of the same product because your per unit cost generally goes down.
*Unfortunately, tropical flower assortments and plants must be sent out via FedEx and cannot be combined with any other items.
Which methods of shipping do we utilize?
We use FedEx to ship all of our tropical flowers. Rest of the items are sent out using United States Postal Service.
Where do we send our products? Do we ship to military APO/FPO addresses?
We send our tropical flowers only within the continental United States except for the State of Arizona. There is an extra $15 shipping charge for shipping it to Alaska.
Everything else are sent via the United States Postal Service (USPS) Priority Mail to all 50 states.
As a service to our military friends and family, we also send out products (non tropical flower items) to military bases located in foreign countries. Based on our experience, the boxes have been reaching its destination in about 2 -3 weeks after mailing.
Unfortunately, we cannot send perishable items like tropical flowers to Guam or military addresses located in foreign countries.
Why Should You Order From Us?
- We will be in personal contact with you. We send out only one automated email confirming your order after you make your purchase. After that, we will contact you personally to confirm your address, ask you to complete a short survey, and let you know when we shipped out your box. During our conversation, you can ask us any questions and we will get back to you.
- Most of our items are Made in Hawaii. If not, we will state it on our product page.
- We provide a monthly subscription plan. If you love one or two of our items like the Aloha Maid Pineapple Coconut drink or Mamaki tea, we will let you know on a monthly basis that it is time to order another box of your favorite product. Due to our agreements, we do not store any of your credit card information. This is to prevent identity theft.
- We do our best to be environmentally friendly. We purchase boxes that are recycled and use newspaper (already read) whenever possible. We avoid using styrofoam, bubble wrap, wrapping paper, etc. Unfortunately, we have to use plastic bags when shipping our juices, etc. This was a request of USPS personnel just in case one of the cans leaks.
- We are committed to our Hawaii community. Throughout the year, the owner personally gives back either his volunteer time (through the Ala Moana Lions Club, Aloha International Piano Festival, Reach Out Pacific, etc.) and/or provide contributions to various groups (e.g. non-profits, teams, etc.) whenever possible.
- We have been in business for over 13 years.... mahalo to everyone for making this possible!
Special Message and Card:
PahoaSunrise.com will be able to enclose a card with your special birthday, graduation, wedding, or congratulatory message at no cost. Just write your message in the comment section when you place your order.
Are you on one or both of the popular social media tools Facebook and/or Google+?
We would love it if you click the "Like" button on our Facebook Page (searchable as PahoaSunrise.com - Hawaii) and/or adding us to your circle on our Google+ Page? Mahalo!
In order to respect your privacy, we will post items on our Facebook or Google+ Page no more than twice a day.
Does PahoaSunrise.com have a public facility that you can visit?
Contact Us for any Questions:
Please feel free to contact us either via email email@example.com or by telephone at (808) 551-8832.
Mahalo for considering PahoaSunrise.com!!